Are You Happy With Your Current Dallas IT Company?
If you’re reading this, you’re probably thinking about switching IT companies. You’ve come to the right place because we’ve written this article to help you have a smooth transition.
The reliance on IT in today’s business operations cannot be debated. Whatever the size of your business now, IT plays a crucial role in your daily activities. Furthermore, as your organization grows, so too do your IT needs. It is, therefore, crucial to ensure that your IT Company is capable of handling your current as well as future IT needs.
As a leading Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) providing technology solutions to businesses in Dallas, we’ve seen a lot of businesses struggle with switching MSPs. After a short time, we found out that the main obstacle is usually a lack of helpful information on the transition process.
At Integrated365, we know from working with businesses in your situation that leaving your current IT Company can seem like a painstaking task. But what’s even more difficult is working with an ineffective MSP. Whether you are paying expensive fees only to receive poor services or just not receiving the level of IT support that your business deserves, you need to change MSPs.
As with any change, you need to have the right information before making a decision. At Integrated365, we firmly believe that we have to educate businesses to help them make the best decision based on their organization’s unique demands.
It is with this goal in mind that we came up with this blog article.
What Are the Signs That It’s Time to Leave Your Current IT Company?
You must have seen some of the warning signs already if you’re thinking about leaving your current MSP. But there’s always a chance you might have missed some.
Let’s look at some of the most common ones:
- You Have Recurrent IT Problems: Whether your organization’s computers are regularly infected by malware or your company emails are always down, this is a difficult one to miss. Your business is entitled to proactive IT support from your IT service provider. They are supposed to foresee and prevent such issues. However, where it’s impossible to foresee a problem, your IT support team needs to offer a lasting solution for the first time of asking.
- Nobody Talks About Cybersecurity: Data security is a significant concern, especially if your industry is highly regulated. Poor network security could spell disaster for any business no matter what industry you’re in. With that in mind, it is important to cut ties with an MSP that does not continuously update your cybersecurity. Cybercriminals are constantly evolving more sophisticated strategies, and so should your MSP.
- You’re Repeatedly Paying Extra Charges: For example, your MSP could be purchasing and installing equipment without your approval to make more money off you. Conversely, a reliable IT Company, will clearly state the cost of their services and actually stick to them. Before setting off on a project, a dependable MSP will be able to predict any extra expenses that could crop up. If that’s not the case, you need to part ways with your IT Company.
- You Can’t See Any Familiar Faces: A reliable MSP should assign you a team of IT professionals with a wealth of experience in your industry. Having an IT team that is acquainted with your unique IT needs will enable them to offer you IT solutions that actually work. A rapid turnover rate might indicate turmoil within your MSP. In such a case, the repercussions of conflict within your MSP will surely impact negatively on the level of service delivery.
- Constant Attempts to Upsell: Because the tech world changes rapidly, your MSP should ensure you stay ahead of the trends as well as the competition. One way of doing this is by regularly recommending savvy IT investments. This does not, however, mean that every conversation with your MSP should end in a pitch to sell you additional services. If that happens frequently, it’s clear that they are not interested in the success of your company. It may be time to switch IT Companies.
- Simple Issues Take Too Long to Resolve: Simple tasks such as the recovery of passwords could take as long as a couple of days! If you find you have to chase your MSP down whenever an issue emerges, you need to switch IT companies.
- They Don’t Review Your Network Often Enough: Regular network health checks are critical to the smooth running of your business. Your IT team should notify you of software updates and help you decide on the right time to run them.
- Data Back-Ups Take Too Long: A reliable MSP should back up your systems at least twice a day. Anything less puts you at risk of a disastrous data loss.
- They Don’t Offer Any Other Services: Other than IT support, your MSP should be in a position to offer additional services. As your business grows, your IT partner going forward must be capable of providing extra services that are of value.
- You’ve Been Trapped in a Long-Term Contract: If they are a good IT service provider, why would you want to leave? Why tie you into a huge five-year contract? A long-term contract is a clear indicator of a questionable MSP. We believe that the best way to retain our clients is by offering stellar IT support.
Ready to Switch to a Reliable IT Company and Scale Your Business?
We are a trusted Managed IT Services Provider based in Dallas interested in giving you the level of IT support your business deserves. We provide a comprehensive array of services to our clients. However, we are ready to work closely with you to come up with tailor-made solutions.
When you find the right IT company in Dallas, you can trust that your organization will gain access to the skills and solutions needed to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase overall customer satisfaction. Integrated365 can help by becoming a true partner for your business, creating synergies with your current solutions, and recommending options that will help create a stable and secure base for your operations.