IT Services for Law Firms
Digitization is Impacting Virtually All Industries – And Law Firms Are No Exception. Here’s How Our IT Services for Law Firms Help You Embrace Digitization for Greater Efficiency.
Law firms are facing more security threats than ever before, alongside increased competition, and a greater demand for value from their clients. Digital technologies, including the cloud, mobility, and artificial intelligence, are helping virtually all industries keep up and operate efficiently – and law firms are no exception. When you embrace digitization, you’re able to achieve greater efficiency with:
- Faster, more reliable collaboration amongst attorneys and clients
- Greater agility to respond to new market opportunities
- Simplified access to important files and information
Managed IT Services For Law Firms In Dallas & Fort Worth
Nowadays, legacy systems simply aren’t efficient enough for modern law firms. You need secure, fully integrated systems that help you become paperless, protected, and mature in the way you operate. We’re able to help with:
- Managed IT Services: All of the services and support you need at a flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy to budget for and predict – giving you proactive monitoring and maintenance that prevents unnecessary downtime.
- Cloud Services: A range of cloud services designed to help you access the data and applications you need from any device or location – offering more flexibility for attorneys working on cases on the go.
- Cybersecurity: A mix of enterprise-grade security measures, including antivirus software, firewalls, multi-factor authentication, and more – keeping your sensitive information safe to maintain client confidentiality.
- VoIP Business Phones: A cloud-based phone system that provides a more cost-efficient alternative to traditional business phones – allowing you to make and receive calls over the internet.
- Mobile Device Management: A solution deployed across all mobile devices throughout the organization to keep them secure – incorporating the ability to remotely wipe sensitive data in the event of loss or theft.
- Backup and Document Management Systems: A system designed to keep your files always accessible, secure, and searchable so attorneys can find the information they need in a moment’s notice.
- Email Uptime: A monitoring solution for email servers to ensure we’re alerted in the event that an outage or any sort of downtime occurs – keeping your attorneys connected at all times.
Work with the Top Legal IT Services Company in Dallas, TX. Call Integrated365 at (469) 634-7653 to Get Started.