Outsourcing In Dallas Is Integral To Your Technical Support Post COVID-19
Virtually all organizations are feeling the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, especially as the economy comes to a grinding halt. At the same time, lockdowns and stay-in-place orders result in less purchasing than usual. Businesses everywhere are looking to cut costs with CFOs reporting significant changes planned:
- Nearly 1 in 3 are expecting layoffs in the next month
- 58% are considering pushing back or canceling planned investments
- 68% say remote work will make their company better in the long-run
It’s no secret: remote work is here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future, as social distancing will play an integral role in minimizing the risk of a widespread second wave. So how can organizations make the most of remote work? It’s all about having the right infrastructure in place:
A lot of strain has been placed on the technology department to manage the crisis-driven transition to remote work, and for many, adequate planning wasn’t an option. This means organizations are operating, from home, without the right infrastructure in place to ensure the following:
- Sensitive data is safe against threats, including loss, theft, and various forms of cyber-attacks
- Personal devices are secure and locked down while accessing any sort of corporate resources
- Employees can share files, edit documents, and collaborate as needed
A More Strategic And Secure Approach To Remote Work
Although there was an initial rush to get up and running, from home, as quickly as possible, it’s time for organizations to put more thought and time into following a strategic, secure approach. Employees must be able to securely log into systems and maintain high levels of productivity, despite working from home. Going forward, outsourcing your technology support will play an integral role in ensuring:
- Costs associated with managing your technology are lessened with no need to pay salaries, benefits, training and development, and more
- Systems, processes, and procedures are set-up properly with the expertise and resources necessary to ensure business continuity
- Ongoing support continues with access to an entire team of experts as opposed to relying on a single person who may fall ill or need time off
Outsourcing your technology support to a managed services provider (MSP) gives you the ability to pay a flat-rate monthly fee for all of the services and support you need. You can rest assured knowing they have extensive experience with systems, processes, and procedures necessary to enable secure, reliable remote work capabilities for your employees.
Plus, an MSP can assist with helping you embrace digitization to operate more efficiently from any location. This will ensure you’re prepared for long-term success as you find new avenues to create value. Digitization is key to:
- Automating time-consuming, manual tasks to minimize dependence on human resources
- Leveraging real-time data analytics to make smarter, more informed decisions now and into the future
- Ensuring more cash flow is available as needed by minimizing ongoing operating costs
The Usefulness Of Outsourcing Your Technical Support
For those operating in highly-regulated industries, there’s bound to be some difficulties associated with maintaining compliance while embracing remote work. An MSP that specializes in your industry will be able to assist you with ensuring your systems, processes, and procedures still adhere to any requirements necessary.
When you find the right IT company in Dallas, you can trust that your organization will gain access to the skills and solutions needed to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase overall customer satisfaction. Integrated365 can help by becoming a true partner for your business, creating synergies with your current solutions, and recommending options that will help create a stable and secure base for your operations.