Dallas IT Services: Small/Midsize Corporations
Discover how a top-tier IT managed service provider can help your business increase efficiency, cut costs, boost sales, protect your data from hackers, and more.
It’s not easy for a small or even mid-sized company to hire a full-time IT professional. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average annual salary for a computer network support specialist currently stands at $62,770, and this sum does not include the cost of benefits. What’s more, your business may find itself out of luck if your IT tech employee goes on vacation, gets sick or leaves town to attend an industry-related conference. That’s why many SMB owners are turning to IT managed service providers for top-tier Dallas IT services.
Introducing Your Dallas IT Services Team At Integrated365
Integrated365 is a leading IT managed service provider that specializes in offering Dallas IT services to small and mid-size corporations. Our services include:
- IT deployment. Do you need a new IT network, upgraded hardware/software, or IT network changes? Our team of IT experts offers in-person assistance and guidance. What’s more, we partner with leading tech companies to offer top-quality IT hardware and software at bargain prices.
- IT monitoring. Integrated365 offers 24/7 network monitoring to ensure that everything remains in good working order at all times. However, our team does more than just prevent problems. We also proactively look for ways to increase network efficiency to boost employee productivity, increase your customer base, and make it easy for you to stay in step with industry regulations.
- IT training. It’s not easy for business owners to make time for employees to receive cybersecurity training, but we guarantee that our training programs are more than worth the hassle. We help your staff members learn how to manage your applications quickly and easily, provide them with cybersecurity training that enables them to detect and prevent breaches, and empower them to use your IT set-up to its fullest potential.
- IT assessments. We offer IT assessments and expert advice that is typically only available to large corporations with a huge team of IT experts. Would you like to know how to prepare your IT department for future growth? Are you concerned about your company’s ability to ward off breaches? Our assessments help you understand your IT network and make needed changes to improve it.
- Disaster recovery services. Our disaster recovery services include data back-ups and incident response plans that help you get back on your feet after a cyberattack, natural disaster, or IT equipment failure.
Speak With A Dallas IT Services Professional
Do you need cutting edge equipment, expert advice, proactive customer service and IT leadership you can count on? If so, get in touch with us to schedule an appointment with one of our IT experts.