Integrated365 Business Continuity Strategies
What does a cutting edge business continuity strategy look like? Discover how Integrated365 can keep your business growing and thriving no matter what.
Business continuity strategies are far more comprehensive than mere disaster recovery plans. With a good business continuity strategy, you’ll be able to:
- Ensure that each department has what it needs to continue working even if your full IT set-up hasn’t been fully restored
- Create a back-up and recovery plan that is regularly tested to ensure full functionality
- Get up and running after a disaster, with minimal downtime
Business Continuity Strategies: Dallas/Fort Worth
It’s not hard to see why a business continuity plan can spell the difference between success and failure for your business. Cyberattacks are on the rise as cybercriminals are continually coming up with new ways to steal sensitive information. Even so, cybercrime isn’t the only danger your business faces. IT hardware failure, a natural disaster, a power outage or some other unforeseen event can cripple your company if you aren’t prepared to face it head-on.
Integrated365 specializes in creating, monitoring, testing and adapting business continuity plans for a wide range of industries. Our services include:
- Working with each one of your departments to assess your IT needs and requirements
- Creating a business continuity plan that is tailored to suit your exact needs and budget
- Implementing the plan by offering secure, adaptable cloud storage services. Transitioning to the cloud plays a key role in any business continuity plan as cloud service enables you to securely back up important files, access files and applications even if your office IT set-up isn’t working, and stay in step with industry regulations regarding the storage of personal data.
- Offering employee training so your staff members know what to do in the event of a disaster. We can limit the impact of a cyberattack or natural disaster by teaching your employees what to do if they discover a malware attack in progress, have sudden hardware or software crash, or need to prepare your office IT set-up for severe inclement weather.
- Regularly testing your back-up solutions to ensure that your business continuity plan can be pulled off without a hitch should the need arise. We take note of any problems or delays that arise during testing and then tweak your plan to ensure that you can count on it to keep your business running no matter what.
Contact Your Dallas/Fort Worth Business Continuity Professionals
Integrated365 specializes in offering IT managed services to a wide range of industries in Dallas and the surrounding areas. We work with small business owners to create a proactive IT set-up that is not just secure but also fully optimized to reduce costs, improve customer service, boost profits and ensure compliance with industry-related regulations. Get in touch with us to discover how our IT experts can help you reach your short and long-term business goals.